I Have A New Blog Award!!!!
I just got a great blog award from the lovely MamaAnna (as she is so fondly known of on Twitter)! She is such a great supporter and friend….if she was here I would totally hug her to death! So here are the rules with the award:
1.) Thank the person who gave this to you. (check)
2.) Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3.) Link the person who nominated you.
4.) Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5.) Nominate seven ‘Kreativ Bloggers.’
6.) Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7.) Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
My Seven Things that most don’t know (this is going to be difficult)
1. Some of you actually know this, but many do not as I never really blatantly said it. But here it goes. I was a prostitute. I had a drug habit to support and did what it took to (1) get the drugs and (2) survive living on the streets since I was a runaway. So far I am disease free and I am very glad that I went through it. Yea, I know…weird, right? No, it taught me alot about myself. As disgusting as it was, I am a better person because I got past that part of my life.
2. I am afraid of the dark. LOL seriously! I am ok when I am doing a paranormal investigation or I am with my kids (totally can’t freak out the kids). But if I am alone, lights are on. I get real creeped out sitting by myself or trying to sleep by myself in the dark.
3. I am not a “dog person”, even though we have a dog. I just don’t find them cute and cuddly and sweet. Especially ours. I like cats. Yea…bring on the witch/black cat jokes!
4. My first memory is of when I was 3 and living in KY near Fort Knox. I had had a night terror and fell down our stairs. I remember distinctly my dad rushing down to pick me up. I don’t remember crying but my dad said I was wailing. I also remember the layout of the entire first floor of the house.
5. OMG THIS IS HARD! I have been at this for 20 minutes now! So uhmmmmm uhhhhhhhhhhhhh…….. this is hard when you don’t really keep secrets.
Ok I thought of one that some people may not know (which means everyone knows in reality). I am OCD when it comes to numbers. I have to add them all the time. Most people don’t know I do it. But I do…incessantly. Tax time is difficult lol.
6. I have this strange need to change things. Hair (cut and color), blog, twitter (people seem to lose me alot on twitter lol). Even sometimes people I associate with. Some people I just eventually drift away from….most definetly away from the people whom are energy vampires who suck the life out of everything.
7. I would probably pee myself if I ever saw a full body apparition. Seems strange for a paranormal investigator to say that. I mean I am LOOKING for one, yet if I see one I would probably be scared as shit.
Ok so I nominate:
As you can see I have already removed some things from the blog in preparation for moving. Once I have everything moved, this award and my others will be on the site!