Update On The Hubby
So last night at 9:30 hubby called to say he was being released. I ran to get him and called my sitter on the way to let him know we didn’t need him. I thought that this meant our ordeal was over. WRONG! I take hubby to urologist today and we find out that it’s not over yet. They found a 10mm just above the bladder. Since its so close they allowed hubby to make a choice, pass it on his own or surgery. He has decided to pass it. I don’t know if he can truly handle it but we will see. I ditched class tonight and not going in am. FOr right now I want to be as close to him as I can. We have no idea when the process will start again and with his reaction last time, I definetly want someone with him. Next week I will be back at class because a friend of mine will come to the house while I am gone. I can take some comfort that he won’t be alone if it begins again. In two weeks if he hasn’t passed it, then the doc will set him up for surgery.
Anyway, I am exhausted and ready to hit the sack. Just wanted to update everyone on what was going on.