Ever have one of those days where everything gets under your skin? That was yesterday.
1. My 6 year old daughter was first to wake up but missed the bus cause she wasn’t dressed yet 35 min later. I got the pleasure of driving her to school in my pj’s
2. People in my accounting class were whining about how confused they were on this problem that actually reflected real life situation instead of what I refer to as the “textbook world”. I tried to remind myself that I was the only one in the class who actually works as an accountant.
3. Daycare informed me that the paperwork on my son STILL had not arrived. I had to run to class so hubby ran the paperwork to the doc’s office where a nurse flippantly told him it would take 3-4 days. Meanwhile my son could not return to daycare until they had the paperwork due to the fact they are being inspected sometime by Monday. I ended up calling the doc office,talked to the nurses boss and got the paperwork in 5 min.
4. a friend drops by my house while I am trying to get dinner cooked, laundry put away, and dishwasher emptied so I could sit and study.
5. Hubby is playing games, I get a phone call from another friend whom I am going to Scarefest with. demon child My son decides that was the time to yell and scream in my face. Hubby ignores it while I am trying to have an adult conversation.
Let’s hope today is better. Or I might scream.